Thursday, January 22, 2009

Green Bean Syrup with Sweet Dumplings

My Most Favourite Hong Kong Dessert - Green Bean Syrup with Sweet Dumplings 綠豆沙湯丸

In Hong Kong, you don't have to spend much money to eat a delicious meal of your favourite dishes. But you need to know where to go. Tonight I have a smart selection. Excellent food, no service charge.
Green Bean Syrup
with Sweet Dumplings & Seaweed
綠豆沙湯丸 HK$20 (US$2.6)
Honeymoon Dessert 滿記甜品
2/F Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen's Road East, Hong Kong
Vegetable Ramen 野菜拉面 HK$39 (US$5)
Hachiban Ramen 8番拉面
2/F QRE, 202 Queen's Road East, Hong Kong After my main course of the signature ramen from Hachiban, I walked across the road by footbridge and continue to enjoy my dessert at Honeymoon. This is a famous Hong Kong brand producing very quality desserts. I am sure you'll love them. Both shops have several branches in Hong Kong.

Hong Kong Chinese Food - Dessert

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thank you so much for your blog! I miss Hong Kong and hK food SOOOOOO much! (I live in the US now) Please keep posting, keep up the great work! (I love mun gei!! I love their dau fu fa!!!)