Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival

Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival
West Kowloon Waterfront Promenade
Oct 30 - Nov 1, 2009

I am a voluntary worker today (Nov 1) at the Wine & Dine Festival and had a chance to take these photos and present to you a slideshow as well.

There are 150 local and international wine dealers showcasing their products here. Together with the international foods, I get so excited. Guests can buy a through ticket to taste various wines and pay individually to taste all the yummy local and international food. Wine school and cooking classes available.

Hairy Crabs
Autumn is the best season for eating hairy crabs
Saucisson Aldules (French Sausages)
Look at its appearance, I don't know what this is!!
Food Slideshow




There are plenty of such wine booths at the show.

Wine Video



Hong Kong Food Blog - Wine & Dine Festival 2009

3 comments:

amy, loving herself. said...

I'm going to HK in this coming Dec and am currently doing research on good food in HK. I stumbled across your blog and find it interesting, even read page to page back till Year 2007 entry.

Just a piece of my opinion, I notice you have been dining in the same few restaurants, as a tourist, which I believe many other tourist who read your blog would really love to see more new dining experiences; and if possible, out of Wan Chai area.

I like how you r being honest in the food reviews, when it's bad food, u do comment it's bad, so that it doesn't mislead us. =)

really wish to see more entries from u soon, perhaps some new restaurant, or new food. =)

Anna said...

Amy
You are right. Because I live in Wanchai and I eat only one meal a day, so the restaurants I visit are not numerous enough. You are also right in terms of my food/restaurant reviews. Unlike other food gurus in town who write reviews on a commercial basis, which I never do. Also unlike other websites who recommend only big names from history without realising that there are new and trendy restaurants around. Anyway, thank you very much for spending time reading through my blog.

Homemade Cakes and Desserts said...

I wish I have seen your post earlier to visit the show. Well, it's still good to view the pictures which make one mouth-watering. Cheers/Meyan