Friday, February 1, 2019

I Love Chinese Food - Introduction

After 10 years of writing this Hong Kong Food Blog, I have decided to shift the blog focus a little. If you love this blog, I am sure you love Chinese food as well. 

Beginning 2019, I am going to talk more about Chinese food – anything that I know about them, including any interesting facts if possible. So you will get to know Chinese foods better and love them more. And of course I will continue to report my dining experience as usual. 

Hong Kong is Asia’s World City and almost any kind of Chinese foods are available here. I am glad that I live here and have chances to taste the Chinese foods that I love. 

The new section of this blog is called I LOVE CHINESE FOOD. If you want to browse this section, go over to the side bar labels and click on I LOVE CHINESE FOOD and these posts will pop up. There will also be sub-sections like ILCF – breakfast; ILCF – dinner; ILCF – eggs; ILCF – poultry…and so on. I hope you get it. 


I clip food photos as a hobby. As I collect these photos for my personal appreciation, copy-right has not been an issue. But now, I doubt. I try not to use others’ photos, but if I did, I apologies in advance. Should you find your photo in my blog and want it to be removed, please drop me a comment or send me an email. Alternatively please send me a link so I can list the source of the photo, which I will consider a win-win option. 

To kick start this new section of I LOVE CHINESE FOOD, I am going to list my top 10 favorite Chinese Foods in my next post. Below is simple preview.
  1. Fried Rice Yeung Chow Style 揚州炒飯
  2. Stir Fried Beef Noodle 乾炒牛河
  3. Noodle with Onion and Oil 葱油伴面 (see photo above)
  4. Stir Fried Eggs with Prawns 滑蛋蝦仁
  5. Roast Meats collection – Siu Mei 燒味
  6. Smoke Duck 樟茶鴨
  7. Mutton Hot Pot 羊腩煲
  8. Seafood Abalone 鮮鮑魚
  9. Mapo Tofu 麻婆豆付
  10. Stir Fried Broccoli with Garlic 蒜蓉清炒西蘭花


No comments: