Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sweet Rice Dumpling 鹼水粽

Today is Dragon Boat Festival, so I have a sweet dumpling as part of my dim sum lunch. Sweet dumpling is usually served with sugar, but today, Banyan Garden served with syrup which is also very delicious.

On Sunday and public holidays, most dim sum restaurants in Hong Kong have special offers. Banyan Garden had some special priced dim sum, and my sweet dumpling is one of them, only HK$10 (US$1.28), a very good deal.

Sweet Rice Dumpling - 鹼水粽
Restaurant name: Banyan Garden
Restaurant address: 1/F, The Wesley Hotel, 22 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Restaurant telephone: 852-2528-1288

Hong Kong Food Blog - Sweet Dumpling

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I really like these dumplings. If you looking for really great information on Chinese cooking and ideas, you should try http://www.wokfusion.com/blog. I know that you'll really enjoy try. Darcie.