Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Meat Lover Lunch

If you're a meat lover, then you would love my lunch today - Grilled Chicken Fillet, Bacon, Cumberland Sausage with rice and vegetables. The lunch set includes a coffee/tea/soft drink (free to refill). Soup is free, but only when supply is available.

Wanchai Stadium is a sports bar in Lockhart Road.  I live around this area, so it's easy for me to do lunch at the bars.  In fact most of the bars in Wanchai are just like any ordinary restaurants and serve lunch sets during lunch hour. As they are bars in the evening, the restaurants usually have bar tables and high chairs. For Wanchai Stadium, they have both sofa booths and bar tables, up to your choice.

Some bars in this area serves regular lunch menu. Some changes their menus daily. For Wanchai Stadium, they change only occasionally.  Recently they serve 9 sets of lunch ranging between HK$78 and HK$128, without service charge.

In terms of quality and quantity, I am totally satisfied. Waiters are also friendly. I have a big thick piece of grilled chicken fillet, two slices of bacon and a thick sausage, although I would appreciate to have more vegetables. Out of my expectation, the soup today is quite Chinese style, however delicious!  

Looking around, the two ladies next table had a big big bowl of chef salad, and the meatball spaghetti had 4 ping-pong size meat balls. My dish is exceptionally delicious as all these meats are my favourites. Although the dish size is relatively big, but it's fine for me as this is my breakfast, lunch and dinner as well.  If you are my blog follower, you should know that I eat one meal a day. So a relatively big portion is fine for me.

Grilled chicken fillet, bacon, Cumberland sausage with rice in onion sauce

Soup is free of charge; drink is refillable at no extra charge

Huge TV screens for sports lovers

Meat Lover Lunch Set - HK$98 (US$12.5)
no service 

Wanchai Stadium
72-86 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong

Hong Kong Food Blog - Meat Lover Lunch

No comments: